- the means implemented by the companies of the AB7 group ("AB7", "we") to collect and process your personal data when browsing the website www.ab7group.com (the "Site") or using the online sales services offered there;
- the rights you have in this respect, in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
1. Person in charge of the treatment
AB7 is composed of different legal entities (which together form the "AB7 Group"), details of which can be obtained by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
AB7 Industries, a public limited company with a share capital of 4 141 536 euros, registered with the Toulouse Trade and Companies Register under number 349 203 760, whose registered office is located at BP9 Chemin des Monges 31450 Deyme, is AB7's data controller par excellence.
2. Processing of personal data
In accordance with the GDPR, the personal data we collect will be used for the purposes for which they were collected and for the period detailed in the table below:
3. Duration of data storage
AB7 undertakes not to keep your personal data beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in order to meet your needs or to fulfil our legal obligations.
To establish the length of time we keep your data, we apply the following criteria:
- If you contact us in the context of a request, we keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to process your request and for 3 years after your last contact;
- If you contact us in the context of a job application, we keep your personal data for 2 years from the last contact;
- If you have consented to receive marketing messages, we keep your personal data until you unsubscribe or until you ask us to delete them or after a period of inactivity of 3 years.
Nevertheless, personal data may be archived beyond the periods provided for as evidence in the event of litigation or for other retention obligations, particularly for accounting or tax purposes.
The maximum retention periods set out in the table above apply unless you request the erasure or cessation of processing of your personal data before the expiry of these periods.
4. Data recipient
In order to achieve the purposes described above and to the extent necessary for the pursuit of these purposes, your personal data may be transmitted:
- To the relevant departments of the AB7 group companies (marketing, sales, HR, etc);
- To service providers (IT, etc);
- To administrative or judicial authorities if necessary.
5. Is your data processed outside the EU ?
The data collected may be processed outside the European Union. In this case, AB7 takes the necessary steps with its subcontractors and partners to ensure an adequate level of protection of your data in full compliance with the applicable regulations.
6. What are your rights ?
Pursuant to Articles 14 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right of opposition and deletion to the processing of your data;
- Right to object to profiling;
- Right to limit processing;
- Right to the portability of your data;
- The right to define directives concerning the fate of your personal data after your death.
To exercise your rights, you can contact our GDPR Manager using the following contact methods:
- via the contact form on the Site,
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, or
- by postal mail to the following address: AB7 INDUSTRIES - BP9 Chemin des Monges 31450 Deyme, indicating your contact details (name, first name, address) and a legitimate reason when required by law (especially in case of opposition to the treatment).
To learn more about your rights, you can also consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, accessible at the following address https://cnil.fr/en.
AB7 undertakes to put in place all the physical security measures (security of access to the premises, management of authorizations, security of equipment, etc.) and logical measures (antivirus, security of passwords, security of data flows, anonymization, encryption, data traceability, etc.) necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed.