The group's commitments in terms of social responsibility
The AB7 Group's CSR commitments are based on values shared by its two sites, in France and the United States.
AB7 is able to maintain control over its actions and their impact by internalizing all of its skills and making very limited use of subcontractors and external service providers.
AB7 promotes local purchases, in France and in Florida, and encourages the development of natural, sustainable alternatives and eco-labeled products.
The group's management and human resources department are committed to concrete actions in the social field: job creation, retention, training, health and safety.
The Group's management and its shareholders are committed to a process of continuous improvement.
Donations to Secours Populaire
Donations to hospitals
Donations to animal shelters
Donations to the Occitanie Football League
Donations to Latin America (recycled barrels that can contain clothing, food and medical supplies)
Participating in "Beach Clean-up Days"
- the positions available for recruitment are open to people with disabilities.
- the company has entered into partnerships with adapted companies for the subcontracting of personnel with disabilities.
- awareness-raising sessions on the subject of disability are regularly organized for employees and managers.
The Quality Management at AB7
AB7 works daily to satisfy its customers by providing them with quality products and services. For this, AB7 integrates quality at all levels:
Supplier qualification, document management, protocol writing, risk analysis, ...
Follow-up of deviations, Out of Specification (OOS) and Tolerance (OOT) management, material qualification, cleaning validation, file review, training follow-up, ...
Complaints follow-up, CAPA management, change management, product quality review, performance indicators follow-up, ...
Putting sustainable development at the heart of our priorities
We work to develop eco-designed solutions by integrating life cycle analysis:
- Raw materials of French or European origin preferentially (natural active substances, biodegradable, recyclable, compostable, biosourced preferred).
- Responsible production by using resources more efficiently, reducing the volume of waste and eliminating toxic waste and other pollutants safely.
- Packaging solutions that are smaller, easy to use, have a second life, are recyclable, and reduce your carbon footprint and ours.
The application was submitted in late March 2022.