Research, Development, Innovation
In direct line with market players, AB7 brings new approaches and market-ready solutions for the regulated sectors of human health, animal health, biocidal treatments for the domestic environment and biocontrol treatments for sustainable agriculture.
Development in the veterinary pharmaceutical, cosmetic and parachemical sectors (hygiene products, soaps and detergents, cleaning products, water treatment, biological purification).
- Screening of antimicrobial agents and preservatives
- Production of biomass and molecules of interest
- Immobilization of microorganisms on support
- Scale-up and monitoring of the pilot with surveillance and custom instrumentation
- Expertise in process and scale-up of selected microorganism multiplication
- Disinfection efficiency tests
To test these mixtures of active ingredients after formulation, into effective finished products according to protocols in line with European and international biocidal regulations, or directly from recognized scientific publications.
This expertise allows our company and our customers to offer products on the market whose effectiveness has been optimized.
- Insect breeding
- Screening of active ingredients (repellents, attractants, insecticides) on a large panel of flying arthropods (mosquitoes, sandflies, flies, ...) and crawling arthropods (cockroaches, bedbugs, fleas, ...).
- Definition of vitro/vivo test protocols
- Formulation recommendations
- In vitro efficacy studies of formulated products
- Coordination of vivo tests & interpretation of results
- Trapping devices
- Definition of control and eradication strategies
- Guarantee the reliability of the results through proven studies
- Define product control specifications
- Carry out analyses according to the pharmaceutical standards in force
- Provide support in the drafting of product registration and marketing authorization files
- Physico-chemical measurements
- Dosage of active ingredients and excipients
- Release kinetics
- In vitro and vivo efficacy studies
- Development and validation of stability protocols
- Accelerated and real time aging studies
- Studies under stress/forced degradation conditions
- Studies of container-content interactions
- Chemical, physical and microbiological analyses
- Photostability, "In-use" stability
- Transport studies
- In vitro release tests